Are We a Good Fit?
Are We A Good Fit?
There are thousands upon thousands of coaches and therapists available and we all have different areas of expertise and operate with slightly contrasting approaches and styles.
What You Need to Know About My Approach
If the first list below gels with you and you don’t resonate so much with the bottom list, then we should talk.
We will work incredibly together and I can help you see amazing results if…
- You feel stuck, but really want to believe that you have masses of untapped potential lying beneath the surface.
- You understand that I do not provide off-the-shelf quick fixes to life challenges. It is important to expect that you will need to be patient and have realistic expectations about your healing and growth, even if you are in emotional pain and confusion. This can be the most difficult undertaking but your commitment to cultivating patience is essential, in therapy as in life.
- You want to move forward while also gaining insight into the deeper workings of your life
- You want to know what makes you tick and how to motivate yourself
- You’re willing and desiring to make the changes necessary to reach your goals
- You’re hungry and committed to your healing and growth
- You’re keen to learn and eager to try new things out
We probably won’t be a great fit if…
- You have serious commitment issues
- You’re looking for a silver bullet or to have someone magically take your pain away
- You’re not interested in understanding your life from a holistic perspective
- You’re afraid of your fear of seeing reality for what it is.
Does the first list sound like you?
If so, excellent. I welcome the opportunity to converse with you by phone or email to answer your questions and get acquainted in advance of formal work. I offer a free 30-minute initial consultation.
Please take a moment to read about my approach here.
I welcome clients of all ages, race, ethnicities, religions (or non-religions), and alternative lifestyles (sexual orientation, gender identification, and non-traditional and “designer” relationship structures including polyamory and intergenerational (age gap) partnerships).